Drawing in Space: Numen/For Use Guidelines for Participation
on Wednesday, September 27, 2017
In order to ensure that all of our visitors have the best possible experience in the Numen/For Use installation Tape Des Moines, the Des Moines Art Center has created the following guidelines for visitors to Drawing in Space:
Guidelines for Participation
- Enter at your own risk.
- Children must be at least 40 inches tall.
- Children younger than 11 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Two children are allowed per adult.
- No standing, running, or jumping inside the sculpture.
- No lighters, matches, or sharp objects allowed.
- Please leave bags and shoes on the provided cart.
- Socks are required and will be provided if needed.
- Please keep moving clockwise.
Maximum Capacity: Five people at a time
When there is a line, please limit your time in the sculpture to five minutes or one loop of the sculpture.
Interior of Tape Des Moines closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays for maintenance.