Thank you for considering the Des Moines Art Center in your long-term financial planning. Planned gifts help us to meet our immediate, as well as future goals.
A legacy is defined by what was important in life, and causes can be supported beyond your lifetime. After loved ones have been remembered, consider including the Des Moines Art Center in your estate plans.
Why should estate plans be made now? Advantages include:
- The freedom to choose how you will be remembered through support of your favorite organization
- Income tax savings today
- Reduced gift and estate taxes for loved ones
- Increased/tax-sheltered lifetime income
- Ensured financial support of family members or friends
Your gifts can support:
- Free admission program
- Studio scholarships for children and adults
- School tours program
- Outreach opportunities for at-risk youth
- Exhibitions and traveling works of art
- Educational programs such as lectures and gallery talks
- Free community events
- Preservation of the Art Center's three historic buildings
- Conservation and acquisition of world-class art
If you have already included the Des Moines Art Center in your estate plans please let us know so that you may be properly recognized and thanked!
If you would like to learn more about the options and opportunities available, please contact Development Director Emily Bahnsen via email or by phone at 515.271.0338. All inquiries are confidential.