Online registration will begin March 25 for the summer 2013 semester.
To view the full class schedule, click here.
To veiw the children's and teen's grid of classes, click here.
Children’s classes will begin the week of June 10 – 14 and end the week of August 12 – 16.
A morning session (9:30 – 11:30 am) and afternoon session (12:30 – 2:30 pm) of classes for
each grade level will be held each week.
New children’s classes for Summer 2013:
- The ABC’s of Art for Pre-K – Kindergarten
- Cartooning for grades 1 – 3
- Fashion for grades 4 – 6
- Fashion Illustration for grades 7 – 12
- Experimental Drawing for grades 7 – 12
- Puppet-Making for grade 7 through Adult
Adult six-week morning and evening classes will begin the week of June 10. Exciting
new week-long adult classes will also be offered throughout the summer. Most adult summer
classes are available for AEA credit.
New adult classes for Summer 2013:
- Intimate Nature
- Textile Painting: Painting with Thread and Dye
- Letterpress Workshop